ant-user mailing list archives

From Matt Benson <gudnabr...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: AW: Compile Sources Specific to Its Subproject But Not Sources They Depend On
Date Mon, 13 Mar 2006 20:00:04 GMT
It's been bandied about around Harmony of late...

according to Harmony classlib buildfiles, Ant will
need jdtCompilerAdapter.jar (Ant adapter) and
org.eclipse.jdt.core_3.1.0.jar (JDT compiler).

Then set build.compiler to
"org.eclipse.jdt.core.JDTCompilerAdapter" and away you
should go... or use the compiler attribute (documented
in <javac> of course).

HTH,
Matt