ant-user mailing list archives

From TH Lim <sshar...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: AW: Compile Sources Specific to Its Subproject But Not Sources They Depend On
Date Mon, 13 Mar 2006 19:51:19 GMT
Thanks for the info. Guess I was wronged for a good
reason :)

I manage to execute Eclipse compiler from command line
and had it compiling my codes. It behaves just like
Sun compiler. Do you or anyone know what is the option
to set its behaviour to what I have described in my
original email?

Thanks.

/lim/