ant-user mailing list archives

From TH Lim <sshar...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Compile Sources Specific to Its Subproject But Not Sources They Depend On
Date Mon, 13 Mar 2006 19:47:18 GMT
I have individual build.xml in each sub project. The
problem is I need to add sourcepath in each build.xml
to refer to the sources in the other project. As a
result, the sources from the other sub project are
compiled into this sub project and vice versa. This is
something I don't want.

What can I say, I inherited the code :( My only
concern now is to have the codes compiled and running
ASAP. For the time being, I'm using Eclipse IDE to
compile the codes and use Ant to jar the classes in
each sub project as an individual jar file.