ant-user mailing list archives

From TH Lim <sshar...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Compile Sources Specific to Its Subproject But Not Sources They Depend On
Date Mon, 13 Mar 2006 17:49:22 GMT

I totally agreed with you for not having circular
dependencies between projects. Sometimes, you can't
say much when you inherit codes from the contractors
which you have no control over. Unless I bite the
bullet and break all circular dependencies in the code
there is nothing much I can do. Other option is to
have Eclipse like compiler.

I am under the impression that Eclipse uses SUN
compiler because it uses the libraries i.e. tools.jar
from the JDK directory. Am I wrong?