ant-user mailing list archives

From TH Lim <>
Subject Compile Sources Specific to Its Subproject But Not Sources They Depend On
Date Sun, 12 Mar 2006 06:22:31 GMT

I have a directory structure that looks something like

I'm using Eclipse 3.x and have set each subproject
source to be built with in each subproject build
directory i.e. classes from ProjectA/src will be
compiled into ProjectA/build and ProjectB/src will be
compiled into ProjectB/build.

Some of the sources in ProjectA/src depends on sources
in ProjectB/src and vice versa

The classes generated by Eclipse are specific to its
subproject i.e. in ProjectA/build I will only see
package1 and the classes benefit it and package2 is
NOT generated in this subproject. The same goes for

Is there anyway I could do the same for Ant? This is
because Ant generates both packages in ProjectA/build
directory. Is there a 3rd party library that allows me
to do so?

I'm using Ant 1.6.5.

Do You Yahoo!?

To unsubscribe, e-mail: