ant-user mailing list archives

From "kinjal" <kinjal.vo...@lionbridge.com>
Subject RE: Delete a dir set
Date Fri, 03 Mar 2006 11:17:17 GMT

Hi Giovanni,

I suggest you to include the task defaultexcludes="no" with
 <delete>
 <fileset dir="${cvs-module}" includes="**/CVS"/>
 </delete>

e.g. <delete>
     <fileset dir="${cvs-module}" includes="**/CVS"/
	defaultexcludes="no">
     </delete>
 Refere the ant manual for proper syntax.

What Bill had suggested I agree with him.

Kinjal Vohra
Telephone:+91 22 5556 7139
Cell         :+91 9867 240708

-----Original Message-----
From: Giovanni Mesturini [mailto:jo_4_ant@yahoo.it]
Sent: Friday, March 03, 2006 16:20
To: Ant Users List
Subject: RE: Delete a dir set

Unfortunally the defaultexcludes are deprecated in
1.6.5. Ant manual suggests using <fileset> instead of
defaultexludes, and this is the first try I made:

> <delete>
> <fileset dir="${cvs-module}" includes="**/CVS"/>
> </delete>

playing with includes doesn't override the default
exclusions. trying on, if I will solve it I will share
solution with community.

thanks very much
Jo