ant-user mailing list archives

From "bill/wilandra" <b...@wilandra.com>
Subject RE: Delete a dir set
Date Thu, 02 Mar 2006 16:22:14 GMT
>From the Ant Manual <fileset> section:

"There are a set of definitions that are excluded by default from all
directory-based tasks. They are:

     **/*~
     **/#*#
     **/.#*
     **/%*%
     **/._*
     **/CVS
     **/CVS/**
     **/.cvsignore
     **/SCCS
     **/SCCS/**
     **/vssver.scc
     **/.svn
     **/.DS_Store

If you do not want these default excludes applied, you may disable them with
the defaultexcludes="no" attribute.

This is the default list, note that you can modify the list of default
excludes by using the defaultexcludes task."

Try that and see if it works better for you.

HTH  Bill