ant-user mailing list archives

From "Rebhan, Gilbert" <>
Subject RE: Changing the "leading directory" path on a directory tree
Date Wed, 15 Mar 2006 16:34:21 GMT

quick hack,  without handling of file endings, something like =

<!-- Import AntContrib -->
<taskdef resource="net/sf/antcontrib/antlib.xml" />

<property name="path1" value="C:/dir_viewer/Since_Last_Change/abc/yada
yada/yada/Bob's Report.doc" />
 <property name="path2" value="D:/Final_Files/Docs/abc/yada
yada/yada/Bob's Report.pdf" />
<target name="main">
<propertyregex property="part2"

 <propertyregex property="part1"

<script language="javascript">
    project.setProperty("final", s);

Buildfile: C:\WKS\Eclipse\test\regexp.xml
     [echo] abc/yada yada/yada/Bob's Report.doc
     [echo] D:/Final_Files/Docs/
     [echo] D:/Final_Files/Docs/abc/yada yada/yada/Bob's Report.doc

 maybe you could wrap the logic into a macrodef

Regards, Gilbert