ant-user mailing list archives

From "Rebhan, Gilbert" <Gilbert.Reb...@huk-coburg.de>
Subject RE: Grep?
Date Thu, 02 Mar 2006 08:32:32 GMT

Hi Greg,

before you roll your own grep task =

there's already a grep task in the Antelope Package.

see =

http://antelope.tigris.org/nonav/docs/manual/bk03ch22.html

I've already used it to parse stuff, works fine.

btw =

It's a bit confusing, that this task isn't part of antcontrib,
as it was planned to merge the Antelope tasks into antcontrib.

Also some tasks/conditions that are not mentioned in the
antcontrib manual are contained in antcontrib, if you look
into the src distribution.

There are several tasks of Antelope f.e. <unset>, that are (yet ?!) not
merged into antcontrib.

So i use both > antcontrib 1.0b2 and Antelope 3.2.10

Regards, Gilbert