ant-user mailing list archives

From Joe Schmetzer <>
Subject Re: AW: Introduction to Ant
Date Fri, 10 Mar 2006 09:02:52 GMT
On Fri, 2006-03-10 at 08:20 +0100, wrote:
> Nice slides

> - location/date of presentation is not set ;-)

It's intended that if people want to actually use these slides to give a
presentation themselves, they should edit that bit to suit the
occasion :-)

> - how to go to previous slide?

The slides were written for s5:

Navigation summary:
* hover the mouse over the bottom right corner for mouse navigation
controls, or
* Next slide: Left click, space bar, enter, return, down arrow, right
arrow, page down
* Full list of navigation controls at

<snip ="Excellent list of improvements"/>

Thanks for spending the time for that. I'll update the presentation, and
probably add another external overview page with resources (zip of
slides and examples)

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message