ant-user mailing list archives

From "Ferrer, Eric" <eric.fer...@transcore.com>
Subject Ant 1.6.5 , JDK 1.5 build error pointing to an apache class
Date Mon, 06 Mar 2006 19:21:48 GMT

Hi,

I have been porting our code to jdk 1.5 and ant 1.6.5 and when I run my
current build (which works with jdk 1.4x) I get the following error

[C:\builder\builds\fle\staging\src\com\myhome\ParamDataType.java:8: as
of release 1.5, 'enum' is a keyword, and may not be used as an
identifier
    [javac] (try -source 1.4 or lower to use 'enum' as an identifier)
    [javac] import org.apache.commons.lang.enum.Enum;
    [javac]                                ^

I would rather not try the -source 1.4 arg.  Is there any work around,
or am I looking at some refactoring.

Thanks