ant-user mailing list archives

From "Naveen Kumar A.H" <naveen.ku...@proofsys.com>
Subject Re: Starting Jboss server
Date Tue, 21 Mar 2006 03:26:28 GMT

  try like this

  <exec  dir="${jboss.home}" executable="${jboss.home}/bin/run.bat" os="${os.name}" >

  mean using os option...

  ginal Message -----
  From: Harshal Chavda
  To: user@ant.apache.org
  Sent: Monday, March 20, 2006 11:04 PM
  Subject: Starting Jboss server

  Hello to all users
  My configuration is
  --pentium 4,CPU  3GHz,512 MB RAM,windows XP professional
  --JDK 1.5,Ant 1.6.3,Tomcat 4.1,Cruisecontrol 2.2.1

  I have downloaded Jboss server(versiuon-3.2.5) and have not made any changes in any file
of the downloaded zipped folder.
    When I start the JBoss server(using command prompt) using the following code:
       <exec    dir="G:\BE_Project\jboss-3.2.5\bin" executable="run.bat"/>
  the run.bat opens throwing some exceptions(I have attached the result(JBoss.rar) I get on
using the above code) and as result the server does not start, also when I use the shutdown.bat
the server does not close(which is yet to start).

    Am I suppose to make any changes in the run.bat file or set some environment variables,
If yes please specify what to change(with some example).

  Thanks in advance
  Harshal