ant-user mailing list archives

From "Naveen Kumar A.H" <naveen.ku...@proofsys.com>
Subject Re: WAR task in ANT
Date Fri, 24 Mar 2006 08:41:36 GMT
Use <zipfileset> Nested elements ...  Here it is <zipfileset
dir="${src.dir}"  prefix="src" /> with war task.. src.dir is java source...
prefix is the driectory in which u want to place eg:- if u want source in
web-inf/src then use prefix as  prefix="web-inf/src" ,i hope it will solve
ur problem.

Regards
Naveen Kumar A.H

for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient,
please notify the sender by e-mail and delete the original message. Further,
you are not to copy, disclose, or distribute this e-mail or its contents to
any other person and any such actions are unlawful. This e-mail may contain
viruses. Proof Systems  has taken every reasonable precaution to minimize
this risk, but is not liable for any damage you may sustain as a result of
any virus in this e-mail. You should carry out your own virus checks before
opening the e-mail or attachment. Proof Systems India Pvt Ltd reserves the
right to monitor and review the content of all messages sent to or from this
e-mail address. Messages sent to or from this e-mail address may be stored
on the Proof Systems e-mail system.
***PROOF SYSTEMS******** End of Disclaimer ********PROOF SYSTEMS***