ant-user mailing list archives

From "Stephen McConnell" <mcconn...@dpml.net>
Subject RE: Compile Sources Specific to Its Subproject But Not Sources They Depend On
Date Mon, 13 Mar 2006 18:25:17 GMT

This does not sound right.  Ant's invocation of the javac task will place
classes into the destination directory that you specify.  From what your
saying here it sounds like your build file is declaring that
"ProjectA/build" is the destination directory for both projects.

Concerning the circular dependencies - you need factor out what is common
between the two projects and push this into a new separate project that is
consumed by A and B.

Cheers, Steve.