ant-user mailing list archives

From Deep Chand <dgisc...@gmail.com>
Subject send email about status of the build
Date Tue, 07 Feb 2006 05:52:38 GMT
Hello community,

I'm a newbie to Ant. I tried to search for this solution but couldn't find.

I want to send emails with the status of the build and with logs if
there are errors. I'm able to send email and also the build process
works but I'm not able to figure out how to write the error logs in a
file from the ant script. Is there any task that can interpret the log
file or do I have to define a custom task?  I guess this should be a
very common problem ...so what's the recommended practice. Thanks in
advance.

I know I can use some thing like below to figure out if certain file
is present or not:

<condition property="foundErrors">
		<available file="errorFile">
	</condition>