ant-user mailing list archives

From Jeffrey E Care <ca...@us.ibm.com>
Subject RE: Ant ,ftp,java
Date Mon, 20 Feb 2006 14:58:24 GMT
Are you REALLY sure? Because last time I checked port 22 was SSH, not FTP.
Given the server reply you posted it would indeed seem that you are
hitting an SSH server.

Jeffrey E. (Jeff) Care
carej@us.ibm.com
IBM WebSphere Application Server Development
WAS Pyxis Lead Release Engineer

"Karthik" <karthikn@xius.org> wrote on 02/20/2006 09:13:57 AM:

> Hi Form
>

> > but if I run the same FTP tag  from  ant ( ant -buildfile build.xml
> > ),then  the task is  processeed sucessfully.
>

> On running the  same target using "ant -buildfile unix.xml"
>
> The ftp access is able to perform sucessfully (on the same port 22)
>

> with regards
> Karthik

org.apache.tools.ant.UnknownElement.execute(UnknownElement.java:275)
>   >  at org.apache.tools.ant.Task.perform(Task.java:364)
>   >  at org.apache.tools.ant.Target.execute(Target.java:341)
>   >  at org.apache.tools.ant.Target.performTasks(Target.java:369)
>   >  at
org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeSortedTargets(Project.java:1216)