ant-user mailing list archives

From "Shweta Bodade" <shweta.bod...@in.ness.com>
Subject RE: problem with sql task
Date Mon, 06 Feb 2006 13:55:21 GMT

Hello

	I want to buils a build.xml file in which I can write  how to deploy
my war project file in WebSphere

Could you please be of help to me reply even if u don't  know or u are busy
Please.

Disclaimer

use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed.  If you have received this communication
in error, please immediately notify the MailAdmin@in.ness.com and destroy the original message.
The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses.  Ness
has taken every reasonable precaution to minimize this risk, and accepts no liability for
any damage caused by any virus transmitted in this email.  Ness reserves the rights to monitor
and review the content of all messages sent to or from this E-mail address, and store them
on the Ness E-mail system.