ant-user mailing list archives

From "Karthik" <karth...@xius.org>
Subject RE: Ant ,ftp,java
Date Tue, 21 Feb 2006 13:56:02 GMT
Hi Form

Thx very much ,

u were Right the Port  22 indeed was the  Culprit in my case,

Thx very much.

with regards
Karthik
  -----Original Message-----
  From: Jeffrey E Care [mailto:carej@us.ibm.com]
  Sent: Monday, February 20, 2006 8:28 PM
  To: Ant Users List
  Cc: Ant Users List
  Subject: RE: Ant ,ftp,java

  Are you REALLY sure? Because last time I checked port 22 was SSH, not FTP.
Given the server reply you posted it would indeed seem that you are hitting
an SSH server.

________________
        Jeffrey E. (Jeff) Care  carej@us.ibm.com
        IBM WebSphere Application Server Development  WAS Pyxis Lead Release
Engineer

  "Karthik" <karthikn@xius.org> wrote on 02/20/2006 09:13:57 AM:

  > Hi Form
  >

  > > but if I run the same FTP tag  from  ant ( ant -buildfile build.xml
  > > ),then  the task is  processeed sucessfully.
  >

  > On running the  same target using "ant -buildfile unix.xml"
  >
  > The ftp access is able to perform sucessfully (on the same port 22)
  >

  > with regards
  > Karthik

org.apache.tools.ant.UnknownElement.execute(UnknownElement.java:275)
  >   >  at org.apache.tools.ant.Task.perform(Task.java:364)
  >   >  at org.apache.tools.ant.Target.execute(Target.java:341)
  >   >  at org.apache.tools.ant.Target.performTasks(Target.java:369)
  >   >  at
org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeSortedTargets(Project.java:1216)