ant-user mailing list archives

From "Dinesh Sonsale" <Dinesh.Sons...@sas.com>
Subject RE: File Copy issue
Date Thu, 16 Feb 2006 12:22:03 GMT
Yup it is possible

<copy todir="Dest" overwrite="Yes">
<fileset dir="Source"/>

And use exclude ant tag

All the best..
Dinesh
-----Original Message-----
From: bejoy [mailto:bejoyz@tarangtech.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 16, 2006 5:41 PM
To: user@ant.apache.org
Subject: File Copy issue

Hi All,

I want to copy a directory into another one.And I want to omit certain folders
in my source directory.How can I do this task

Src dir:
	ABC
		MyFolder
		YourFolder
		MyFile

And in the destination dir I want this structure

Dest dir
	ABC
		MyFolder
		MyFile

Here I'm omitting "YourFolder"

Can anybody give me some idea

With Thanks & Regards,
Bejoy
and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient
or received it in error, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies
of the original message. Please do not copy it for any purpose or disclose its contents.

Copyright Tarang Software Technologies Pvt. Ltd. 2004. All rights Reserved