ant-user mailing list archives

From "Dinesh Sonsale" <Dinesh.Sons...@sas.com>
Subject RE: Deploying application using ANT and WebLogic
Date Wed, 15 Feb 2006 07:56:33 GMT

-Dinesh

-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Loughran [mailto:stevel@apache.org]
Sent: Wednesday, February 15, 2006 1:22 PM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: Re: Deploying application using ANT and WebLogic

Shweta Bodade wrote:

> Hi:
>

> I am trying to use ant   to deploy a war file on weblogic 8.1.
>
> Can you please help me with some examples.
>

> Thanks and Regards,
>
> Shweta

first, you should allow more than an hour before resending the message.
There are not hundreds of people idly waiting for emails and going to
respond instantly.

I find <copy> works with most app servers, if not:

-weblogic may provide their own tasks

-cargo, at http://cargo.codehaus.org is a library to deploy to app
servers, it can even start and stop the server.

-steve