ant-user mailing list archives

From "Taemin Cim" <qwertypo...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: AW: Broken Junit targets
Date Fri, 17 Feb 2006 01:52:13 GMT
Hi again,

Somehow my build is running tests again.  I don't know what I did.  I was
asking questions on ##java, and a flame war started and then somehow
everything worked.  There is no moral or antidote, but I just wanted to
thank you for your help.
Peter, Jan, and especially Steve, thank you for reading my e-mails and
especially for taking the time to respond.
MY girlfriend knows about ant.  She enjoys typing ant at the prompt and
imagining tiny ants swarming around inside the computer.  I try to tell her
it's just one ant, but that it moves so fast it looks like a whole bunch of
ants.  But I guess I don't know what's really going on either.  I just use
the tools.  So I guess I'll be back next year when my build breaks in some
mysterious way. I&#314;l be back.
Until next time, keep up the good work.  YOu guys do are doing a great
thing.

Tim.