ant-user mailing list archives

From <>
Subject RE: Usage of JBlanket
Date Fri, 10 Feb 2006 18:28:50 GMT

I am doing it this ant -lib .\lib ...then it works . But the
way you are trying doesn't work. If your code works , please ...share

-----Original Message-----
From: Thomas SMETS []
Sent: Thursday, February 09, 2006 7:31 PM
To: Ant Users
Subject: Usage of JBlanket

 I would like to define a target to use JBlanket but the default install
advises to copy the needed jars in the  ${ANT_HOME}/lib while I would
prefere to place the jar's in a external directory like "wrongly" shown
herebelow with 2 different configs :
   <path id="jblanket.path">
     <fileset dir="${jblanket.basedir}">
       <include name="**/*.jar" />
   <taskdef name="jblanket"
     <path refid="jblanket.path" />
 /home/tsmets/workspace/CodeCoverage/JBlanket.xml:24: The <taskdef> type
doesn't support the nested "path" element.
 If I defined the task as such :
   <taskdef name="jblanket"
 I have this :
 /home/tsmets/workspace/CodeCoverage/JBlanket.xml:26: taskdef class
csdl.jblanket.ant.JBlanketModifyTask cannot be found
 Any help would appreciated ;)
 Any fool can write code that a computer can understand.
 Good programmers write code that humans can understand.

 Martin Fowler
 T. : +32 (0)2 742 05 94
 M. : +32 (0)497 44 68 12
 @  :