ant-user mailing list archives

From <>
Subject AW: Question regarding the Jar task
Date Wed, 22 Feb 2006 08:04:24 GMT
Because <jar> extends <zip> this example from the manual should help

  <zip destfile="${dist}/">
    <zipfileset dir="htdocs/manual" prefix="docs/user-guide"/>
    <zipfileset dir="." includes="ChangeLog27.txt" fullpath="docs/ChangeLog.txt"/>
    <zipfileset src="" includes="**/*.html" prefix="docs/examples"/>
  zips all files in the htdocs/manual directory into the docs/user-guide directory in
  the archive, adds the file ChangeLog27.txt in the current directory as
  docs/ChangeLog.txt, and includes all the html files in under
  docs/examples. The archive might end up containing the files:

>-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message