ant-user mailing list archives

From <Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de>
Subject AW: Question regarding the Jar task
Date Wed, 22 Feb 2006 08:04:24 GMT
Because <jar> extends <zip> this example from the manual should help

  <zip destfile="${dist}/manual.zip">
    <zipfileset dir="htdocs/manual" prefix="docs/user-guide"/>
    <zipfileset dir="." includes="ChangeLog27.txt" fullpath="docs/ChangeLog.txt"/>
    <zipfileset src="examples.zip" includes="**/*.html" prefix="docs/examples"/>
  </zip>
  zips all files in the htdocs/manual directory into the docs/user-guide directory in
  the archive, adds the file ChangeLog27.txt in the current directory as
  docs/ChangeLog.txt, and includes all the html files in examples.zip under
  docs/examples. The archive might end up containing the files:
    docs/user-guide/html/index.html
    docs/ChangeLog.txt
    docs/examples/index.html

Jan