ant-user mailing list archives

From <Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de>
Subject AW: using ant option in eclipse
Date Fri, 03 Feb 2006 08:31:31 GMT
Sounds more like an Eclipse question :-)

a) These kind of questions should be asked on the Eclipse user list
b) An Ant build is run via a configuration like your program is run via a run-configuration.
   Ant is configured via "External Tools". There you can specify the target to run.
   I suggest renameing the configuration so it shows the target you want to run, like
   <projectname>.<targetname>

Jan