ant-user mailing list archives

From Andrew Goktepe <andrewgokt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: problem with sql task
Date Mon, 06 Feb 2006 03:47:22 GMT
Yes, the problem is related to classes12.jar.

You need to specify the driver class name in the <sql> task, and you also
need the class to be found on your classpath. For example, in your Ant
script you might want to use

<sql driver="oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver"  ...

and do this before running the script so that Ant can find the driver class:

set CLASSPATH=%CLASSPATH%;c:\path\to\classes12.jar

-Andrew