ant-user mailing list archives

From "Brown, Carlton" <Carlton.Br...@BellSouth.com>
Subject Question on <depend> error
Date Thu, 09 Feb 2006 19:47:58 GMT
Trying to understand some things about this error here... I don't
believe I should be getting it, yet I am.

"The class (ClassA) in file (file) is out of date due to (ClassfileA)
but has not been deleted because its source file could not be
determined."

I have a few issues here...

1)  The source file is there on disk, it definitely exists

2)  How can it determine it is "out of date" if it can't identify the
source file?

3)  Is there a way to force it to delete the allegedly out-of-date file
even if its source file "could not be determined" and is there anything
wrong with such an approach?

Thanks,

Carlton

*****
"The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed
and may contain confidential, proprietary, and/or privileged material.  Any review, retransmission,
dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information
by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.  If you received this
in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from all computers."  118