ant-user mailing list archives

From Glen Mazza <gma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Have an Ant script run even with missing JARs?
Date Tue, 28 Feb 2006 14:12:00 GMT
James Abley wrote:

> What scope are you doing the taskdefs for the Tomcat ANT tasks?

I guess "global" -- the <taskdef/>s are immediate children of the
<project/> root.  But I was unaware of the concept of scope in Ant --
where is it defined in the manual[1]--I can read up on this, or if
someone can give me a quick example of what to do here, it would be
appreciated.

Thanks,
Glen

[1] http://ant.apache.org/manual/index.html