ant-user mailing list archives

From Daniel Lindner <daniel.lind...@abas.de>
Subject Re: Special Ant-Javadoc for own tasks?
Date Tue, 21 Feb 2006 10:51:47 GMT
David wrote:
>   The only solution I know and works well is AntDoc. It is no so much
> live project, but it is robust, even from the new ant version features.
>
>   You can find more information from the following web page:
>
>   http://antdoc.free.fr/
>
>   take the version 0.8g from 2003.10.01, because the link to the latest
> version doesn't work.

Hi David,
thanks for the hint. AntDoc is for build-scripts only. But nevertheless,
its a valuable tool, as this would propably have been one of my next
questions. :-)

I received a mail outside the list (thanks!) that solved my problem:
http://antdoclet.neuroning.com/

Thanks to Fernando Dobladez for this fine tool. It works like a charm.
I vote for adding this one to the "related project" site on ant.apache.org.

Greets, Daniel