ant-user mailing list archives

From Conor MacNeill <co...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Troubles with Ant's configuration
Date Fri, 17 Feb 2006 00:34:15 GMT
Hi Deyner,

KoloSSo wrote:
> Hi!!!
>
> My name is Deyner López Fernández, i´m new in this list and i´m new using Ant too.
I download Ant(binary version) from it´s home page and read the manual. I follow all the
steps to configure Ant as the Manual said but Ant sometimes works and sometimes not works
in the same computer....sometimes the computer has been restarted....then Ant works.

> What should i do..??

The first thing you should do is give us more information about how Ant
sometimes does not work. What is not working? How do you know it is not
working? Is there an error message? What is it?