ant-user mailing list archives

From "DHARNA, AJAY [AG/1000]" <ajay.dha...@monsanto.com>
Subject Using Ant to define user specific jvmargs
Date Fri, 24 Feb 2006 22:32:57 GMT
Hi,

I have a master build file that imports in a projects build files and runs
the junit task - there are some default jvmargs that are being used but I
also wanted to allow the individual projects to set there own jvmargs in
their build file that I can then pull in and attach to the junit task in my
master build file

I have a couple of ideas, but I would like to get some suggestions on how to
do this so that I can decide which is the most efficient and flexible
process.

Thank you for your suggestions

Ajay

prohibited.