ant-user mailing list archives

From "Anderson, Rob (Global Trade)" <Rob.Ander...@nike.com>
Subject RE: Missing Jars
Date Mon, 27 Feb 2006 22:26:18 GMT
Again, not sure what exactly your question is. You can use the <move> task to put the
jar anywhere you want. Or you could specify the destination in the <jar> task itself.

It would be helpful to know what you have tried, and what error or result you are getting.
Include the relavant portion of your build.xml.

You might benefit from reading this...

-Rob A