ant-user mailing list archives

From "Anderson, Rob (Global Trade)" <Rob.Ander...@nike.com>
Subject RE: Application Server
Date Mon, 27 Feb 2006 22:20:48 GMT
Not sure what your question is. Does the ant target work from the command line, outside of
cruisecontrol? What is the output? Also, search the list archives for running .bat files with
<exec>. If I recall correctly, the executable should be cmd.exe and the .bat file should
be passed as a command line arg.

-Rob A