ant-user mailing list archives

From "Harshal Chavda" <h_...@rediffmail.com>
Subject Missing Jars
Date Mon, 27 Feb 2006 17:30:50 GMT

I would like to know that  after I create a jar file can I make it hidden (using Ant tasks
in script)?
Is it something related to saving the jarfile(in other words specifying the destfile attribute
of <jar> task) to a path in restricted directory ?If yes how can it be done and If no
then what other solution is possible.
	It may seem that my query is nothing but a prank, but it isn't. This is a bug which is supposed
I am supposed to rectify as part of my project of developing with Cruisecontrol 2.2.1 and
Ant 1.6.3
	Anyone with a good understanding of Ant and Cruisecontrol, please find a solution.

Thanks Harshal