ant-user mailing list archives

From "Harshal Chavda" <h_...@rediffmail.com>
Subject Application Server
Date Mon, 27 Feb 2006 17:29:34 GMT

Hello to all users
My configuration is
--pentium 4,CPU  3GHz,512 MB RAM,windows XP professional
--JDK 1.5,Ant 1.6.3,Tomcat 4.1,Cruisecontrol 2.2.1
--My knowledge of java is limited to wrting simple elementary programs.

I want to start Jboss Server (version-3.2.5).For that I use the following Code:-
<exec dir="G:\BE_Project\jboss-3.2.5\bin" executable="run.bat"/>
When I start the JBoss Server using Command Prompt (only via ANT 1.6.3) the server starts
in the same command promt window in which I type the name of the target containing the <exec>
task.
  However when I want to start the JBoss Server Using Cruisecontrol 2.2.1 the message on the
left side of the browser says "now building since" even after a minute(which I think is too
long to start an application server).
  Should I wait for some more time or Is there any problem.
Please Specify.

Thanks Harshal