ant-user mailing list archives

From David <achepat...@yahoo.es>
Subject ┐How to split a file? Split Task?????
Date Mon, 20 Feb 2006 14:38:05 GMT
Dear users,

  I would like to split a file fixing the number of lines or by size. Such utility exist on
all operative sistem, but not in ANT :-((((((

  I was looking in the web and there is an split task supported by Antelope

  http://antelope.tigris.org/nonav/docs/manual/bk03ch23.html

  can I use this task using the Ant syntax in a build.xml ant file. If you look in the example
the syntax is a little bit different. They use the <a: notation.

  If so, there should be necessary to download the Antelope 3.2.10 Tasks and take the *jar
fie insite it, put it in the class path and declare the new task.

  http://antelope.tigris.org/servlets/ProjectDocumentList

  Thanks in advance,

  David