ant-user mailing list archives

From bejoy <bej...@tarangtech.com>
Subject Adding sh script in ant
Date Mon, 13 Feb 2006 08:50:13 GMT
Hi ,

I have a Shell Script to set the environment variables("setenv.sh").I want to
put this script into my ant build sothat before doing any task the env
variables has to set.How can I call this script in my build.xml.

Thanks in advance,
Bejoy

and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient
or received it in error, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies
of the original message. Please do not copy it for any purpose or disclose its contents.

Copyright Tarang Software Technologies Pvt. Ltd. 2004. All rights Reserved