ant-user mailing list archives

From "Harshal Chavda" <h_...@rediffmail.com>
Subject parallel task and missing jars
Date Sat, 11 Feb 2006 20:02:57 GMT

HI to all ANT users,
       My configuration is Ant 1.6.3 and jdk 1.5.
       I have been challenged by my friend to perform the following 2 things
-perform simultaneous build without using parallel task
-write a task to create a jar such that the message that, jar is created is displayed but
the jar itself is not visible or may be hidden.

Can anyone specify an alternative to parralel task for simiutaneous builds and what are the
ways(dificult to imagine!!)in which a jar can  be created and made invisible/hide?

One more thing my friend is not trying to fool me.

Thanks Harshal