ant-user mailing list archives

From Matt Benson <>
Subject Re: Displaying the value in a Java class?
Date Fri, 10 Feb 2006 22:35:21 GMT
--- Rhino <> wrote:
> As for using <input>, I've been messing around with
> that for the past half
> hour and I could probably make do with it in a
> pinch. It's just so darned
> ugly compared to AntMenu/AntForm ;-) I really don't
> like the input text box
> that I can't seem to suppress no matter what I do. I

Hmm... don't know.  Are you using some particular
InputHandler?  I've never bothered using Ant in a
graphical context... I can't think why or how the
property wouldn't come through.  Most tasks can't help
but support properties as the substitution is done in
Ant's core and is not a conscious choice.  I don't
remember now whether your example showed the menu text
as an attribute or as nested XML test; if the latter,
you might try the former.  If third-party tasks can
evade properties, it would be through nested text
(actually I'm pretty sure this is the case).  If it
was an attribute, I am at a loss... I would
triple-check for typos though.

Do You Yahoo!?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: