ant-user mailing list archives

From "bill/wilandra" <>
Subject RE: Directory and Fileset question
Date Wed, 08 Feb 2006 17:25:27 GMT
Have you looked at <patternset> with the "if" attribute for include? I don't
know if you have enough info to set it up ahead of time but it may help.

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Russell []
Sent: Wednesday, February 08, 2006 9:05 AM
To: ant develipers list
Subject: Directory and Fileset question

I have a collection of directories (bin, META-INF, ...) that I need to copy
into a single directory (deploy).  I also have certain includes and excludes
that need to be applied to the files in each of the
directories.   However I don't know the directories until runtime. I'm
looking for suggestions on hoe to go about this.  (for legal/political
reasons I'm not allowed to use antcontrib).

an example of one of the directory structures:

here is another example of what another directory structure may look like:

the files need to be copied to

I can't hard code the directory structure because I will not know the
directory configuration until run time.

Any help would be gladly accepted

Mark Russell
Instantiations, Inc.