ant-user mailing list archives

From Giovanni Mesturini <jo_4_...@yahoo.it>
Subject Re: Merge manifest files
Date Tue, 07 Feb 2006 11:19:56 GMT
Thank you very much Conor. We just have passed over
the problem making Maven to build up the manifest
following instructions defined in POMs. So we
completely ignore old manifest files from single
projects in order to follow artifact dependencies
defined in POMs.

Thank you once again
Jo

http://www.dpml.net/api/ant/1.6.4/org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/Manifest.html