ant-user mailing list archives

From "Harshal Chavda" <h_...@rediffmail.com>
Subject problem with sql task
Date Sun, 05 Feb 2006 19:04:57 GMT

Hello fellow users,
			I have been stuck in a problem regarding sql
task.The problem is that I am unable to connect to the oracle database as whenever I perform
the build using the sql task the error message is "Class Not Found: JDBC driver JDBC Thin
client-side driver could not be loaded".

My configuration is --Oracle 9i,Ant 1.6.3,jdk 1.3.1,windows XP.

Please suggest me some solution as to where and how should I found the appropriate driver
for the sql task.

Also please specify whether my assumption about sql url is correct
url="jdbc:oracle:thin:@localhost:<global databse name>"

Has classes12.jar has anything to do with this driver attribute?Please specify.

Thanks Harshal