ant-user mailing list archives

From James Abley <james.ab...@volantis.com>
Subject Re: AW: Have an Ant script run even with missing JARs?
Date Tue, 28 Feb 2006 14:34:05 GMT
Jan and I are both producing the same answer. Here's the overlap:

<project name="myproj" default="deploy-to-tomcat">
  <target name="init-taskdefs">
     <!-- taskdefs here -->
  </target>

  <target name="deploy-to-tomcat" depends="init-taskdefs">
     <!-- stuff here -->
  </target>

  <target name="non-tomcat-task">
     <!-- this should run fine now -->