ant-user mailing list archives

From "Shweta Bodade" <>
Subject Urgently help needed on condition task .
Date Mon, 27 Feb 2006 06:30:47 GMT

Hello ,

      Please help needed urgently

Can you find bug in this code

Because its not getting executed

I want to deploy my application in either tomcat or weblogic

Depending on user i/p

But when I give i/p as 1 or 2 it does not go to respective target.

Am I missing something. Its real urgent any help would be great

<target name="select_target">

                        <input message="Which server should receive the
files? 1.Tomcat   2.weblogic"

                         validargs= "1,2"

                        <condition property="servername" value="Tomcat">

                               <equals arg1="${server.choice}"

                        <condition property="servername"

                              <equals arg1="${server.choice}" arg2="2"/>

            <target name="deploy_target_weblogic"
depends="select_target" if="weblogic">

                  <echo message="yes"/>

                  <property file="./"/>

                  <ant antfile="${path_for_Weblogic_buildFile}"
target="deploy_WebLogic">      </ant>

            <target name="deploy_target_tomcat" depends="select_target"

              <echo message="no"/>

                  <property file="./"/>

                  <ant antfile="${path_for_tomcat_buildFile}"
target="tomcat_deploy">      </ant>

Thanx in advance.