ant-user mailing list archives

From "Stephen McConnell" <>
Subject RE: Question on <depend> error
Date Thu, 09 Feb 2006 21:24:12 GMT

What is the task that is raising this message?
(Try running ant with the -v option if the source task is not immediately
recognizable - the -v option will turn on verbose logging and provide you
with a bunch more info about what is happening inside your project).

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message