ant-user mailing list archives

From "Stephen McConnell" <>
Subject RE: classpath and simultaneous builds
Date Sun, 05 Feb 2006 19:55:37 GMT

A classpath is a collection of 0..n path references.
A path reference may be:

 a) a directory location (e.g. C:\somewhere\lib), or
 b) a jar file (e.g. C:\somewhere\lib\my-jarfile.jar)

See also:

> I also wanted to know whether I can have simultaneous builds
> by using tasks other than the <parallel> task embedded in
> <antcall> task.

Possible if you write your own task or ant controller (neither of which
should be considered as beginner material).

Cheers, Steve.

> Thanks Harshal

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: