ant-user mailing list archives

From Petar Tahchiev <paranoia...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: specifying include files in a <lib> in the <war>
Date Fri, 13 Jan 2006 07:14:37 GMT
On 12/01/06, General Email <generalemail89@yahoo.com> wrote:

> That will work with 'include' but it doesn't like 'includes' and then a
> list of comma separated file names.
>   That is the problem.
>
>   And yes...forgot the end quote there...typo in my post.
>
> Petar Tahchiev <paranoiabla@gmail.com> wrote:  On 12/01/06, General
> Email  wrote:
> >
> > I'd like to specify a list of files to include in the
> inside a
> > task.
> >   Looks like this:
> >

> 0h, and also you forgot to close your quotations marks here:
>               utils.jar,/>
> Doesn't ant complains it?
>
> --
> Regards, Petar!
>

> ---------------------------------
> Yahoo! Photos – Showcase holiday pictures in hardcover
> Photo Books. You design it and we'll bind it!

Sorry, my fault. I see now what you want.
First if you want to include a list of comma separated files you can use
this:

<lib dir="${basedir}/WEB-INF/lib" includes="WEB-INF/web.xml,
WEB-INF/my.xml"/>

Second if you want to include a set of files you can use this:

<lib dir="thirdparty/libs">
     <exclude name="jdbc1.jar"/>
</lib>

where you point to the directory you want to use and exclude certain files.

Hope that helps!
--
Regards, Petar!