ant-user mailing list archives

From glenn opdycke-hansen <glenn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MULTI DEPLOYMENT
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2006 22:16:01 GMT
I see the changes in the following.  It appears that the change is
integrated.  I have tried this change and it worked for me.

Log of
/ant/core/trunk/src/main/org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/optional/ssh/SSHExec.java
Revision 278545  - (view) (download) (as text)     - [select for diffs]
  Modified  Wed Aug 31 19:39:14 2005 UTC (4 months, 1 week ago) by
mbenson