ant-user mailing list archives

From hassan.h.saj...@jpmchase.com
Subject Re: AW: AW: how to add a lib dependency to Ant classpath
Date Mon, 09 Jan 2006 11:58:37 GMT
Hi

I'm using scriptdef task in my Ant script. This needs bsf.jar to be in the
Ant classpath. As I cannot add bsf.jar in the ANT_HOME/lib, I have
downloaded it at somewhere other on my hard drive. Now I need to add this
jar to Ant's classpath before executing the scriptdef task in my
build.xml. Therefore, I'm looking for a mechanism in Ant that allows to do
this from within the script.

Pls let me know if there's still any ambiguity left and I'll endeavour to
explain.

Thanks for your help, again.

-Has

<Jan.Materne@rzf.fin-nrw.de>