ant-user mailing list archives

From Padmaja Kunapareddy <pkuna...@us.ibm.com>
Subject RE: ANT on Japanese OS
Date Fri, 20 Jan 2006 19:43:26 GMT
Its a Windows OS with Japanese text.

My PATH has $ANT_HOME\bin

Path=C:\ant\bin;C:\Perl\bin\;C:\WINNT\system32;C:\WINNT;C:\WINNT\System32\Wbem;C:\Program

Files\Rational\common;C:\Program Files\Rational\ClearCase\bin;C:\Progr
am
Files\Java\jdk1.5.0_05\binPATHEXT=.COM;.EXE;.BAT;.CMD;.VBS;.VBE;.JS;.JSE;.WSF;.WSH

--Padma

"Anderson, Rob (Global Trade)" <Rob.Anderson@nike.com>
01/20/2006 01:41 PM
Please respond to
"Ant Users List"

"Ant Users List" <user@ant.apache.org>
cc

Subject
RE: ANT on Japanese OS

Pardon my lack of knowledge about Japanese OS, but I have a few
questions that will help me understand your situation and hopefully
provide you with some usefull help.

What is Japanese OS?
Is it a Windows OS with Japanese stuff or is it unix-like?

You will also want to make sure that the ant executable you are running
is the same on that is in $ANT_HOME/bin. Put $ANT_HOME/bin first on your
PATH and try it again.

Hope this helps.

-Rob A