ant-user mailing list archives

From Rick Mann <rm...@latencyzero.com>
Subject Re: Loading resources from my task's JAR?
Date Thu, 05 Jan 2006 10:22:32 GMT

On Jan 5, 2006, at 1:25 AM, Stephen McConnell wrote:

> Given that the "templates/Class.tmpl" is a relative address
> (relative to the
> package namespace of the class returned from getClass()), and if
> the class
> is in the package namespece "com/mycompany/tools/dbgen" then
> woudn't the
> absolute resource reference would be
> "/com/mycompany/tools/dbgen/templates.Class.tmpl" ?

The jar tf was for one particular attempt, one where I placed
the .tmpl files next to the classes (in order to simplify the paths
used in the code).

I had originally tried to have a "templates" directory at the top of
my jar file. I think you're right about the relative templates dir,
but is the dot before "Class" correct?

I'm trying the debugging in your next email...

	file:/Developer/Java/Ant/lib/ant.jar

Interesting! Clearly not the jar file I would've expected. This is
class com.mycompany.tools.dbgen.DBClassGenerator.

--
Rick